Thursday, June 25, 2009

Caff-fine Kiss - Body Scrub


Hey you all Girls.... I HAVE TO SHARE WHAT I JUST DID. I have come right out of the shower and immediately typing this amazing experience :)

Today I took a cup full of coffee powder (filter coffee used from filter) when i went for my bath. After applying the body wash and working up lather, I used up the entire coffee powder as a body scrub. It WAS AMAAAAZING. I FEEL LIKE A MILLION BUCKS NOW. Don't use instant coffee powder as you will not get the desired results . If u dont have coffee power, you can substitute it with SOOJI. But be gentle on scrubbing.

Wash of again with water and soap if desired. TRY this all of u, who havent taken a bath today and those who have, try tomorrow.

P.S - Bathroom is a mess :)


1 comment:

  1. Must Say Jo, superb website. As I have been interested in your tips forever. so now will be easier for me to have a look here, I added in my favourites. The look of blog and whole blog is real beauty :)))

    ReplyDelete