Saturday, July 4, 2009

I use, I Like..so I recommend


I have been using "Lotus brand - Lemon and Turmeric Cleansing milk" for the last 2 weeks. I can see some amazing results. The moment you use it the amazing fragrance of lemon lingers on and it brightened up my face by atleast 1 shade. Esp because it has lemon in it.

After a face wash, pat dry your face let some moisture to be ther on the face. Take little cleansing milk on the palm and massage your face in circular motions for 2 mins to 5 mins. and wipe off with a moist cotton or just splash some water and wipe off with soft towel. Its really refreshing. It cost me Rs. 195 bucks and I think it will last 2 months maybe even 3 so it works out to Rs.60 per month. Very economical. I will recommend this product especially for oily skin like mine.

1 comment:

  1. PRODUCTS I SWAR BY

    GALS nobody treats u better then a gud scrub
    try LOTUS APRISCRUB fresh apricot scrub nothing makes ur shine like it does
    use it twice a week and c the difference for ur self ...... JO WILL AGREE TO THIS both ov us dig lotus products

    2) REVLON KAJAL STICK the best part ov this is it u dont even feel like u have kajal in ur eyes it does not smuge and is darker then the other kajals its a must for me wen i leave the house

    3) DOVE CONDITIONER for all u gals who dont wanna take extra pains for ur mane ... apply conditioner every time u wash ur hair and they will be as soft and silky as granys secret potions.
    4) HABIBS SERUM few drops ov this brings that uiltra shine to ur hair for me it did try it out
    5) MY RECENT BUY (Lakmes just kisses cheek and lip tint) i swaer this makes my llips get that fresh berry eaten luk and gets my skin that natural blush only available in single color try it

    ReplyDelete