Saturday, March 20, 2010

Henna Hai na!


Its been quite some time since I posted something here maybe because I myself wasnt trying to pamper myself for sometime now. But last week I wanted to rejovinate my hair which had started looking dull. Here is a receipe for awesome bounce and shine in your hair. I tried it and the results are amazing.

1 Cup Mehendi/Henna powder (For medium length hair)
1 beetroot ka juice
tea water + coffee decoction (Just enough to make it into a paste)
1 egg
Juice of 1 lemon
A lil bit of dahi

Mix it all up and leave it over night to soak. For those who would not like smell of the egg, I would like to say taht it did not smell bad at all. Next day apply it all over the hair evenly and keep it on for 2-3 hrs. Wash it off with water and not shampoo for a day. U can apply a little conditioner if you dont like the smell of henna. If you want some rich color then dont use shampoo..just rinse it with water. dry hair. Oil it for one day and a day later wash it off.

The Lemon in the henna does not let you catch a cold.

It gives a rich burgundy color. Looks and feels amazing. Try it and post your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment